Can you believe it is Thursday? Four day weeks should happen more often. I mean it. What makes today even better is the sarcasm that came back kicking strong. I know no other way to celebrate than throwing what you know. #hashtagitup (I fear Hollie is cringing…)
- I have found a big stress buster for me is humor. No matter what a good sting or snark relieves some of that burden. Be warned. #wittybanter #idigit
- I wish I could do an ode to A per request. But I just lack all rhyming skills. #textingbuddies #otherhalf
- For the first time, these last three days has forced out my winter jacket. Kind of strange that it took till now to bring it out, I actually rarely used it at college in VA. My big question is – how the heck did I survive outdoor winter track in high school in MA? I walk outside and barely last to metro or school. I ran in this weather, was I numb and stupid in high school? Probably brain washed by my dad yelling ‘life’s a struggle – now dig out our driveway’ #ohthegoodtimes #newenglanderforlife
- More than anything though, I have been forced to the treadmill for now three days. That means Tuesday, Wednesday and today I did my miles on the mill. Oh heck that thing makes my eyeballs sweat. Unlike the classic blogger, I do not take selfies of myself. To add to that BBBC has been making me shake, feels good to lift. I am still baffled I have stuck strong to each workout. Who knew I could commit to strength training with running? No joke though, can’t wait for running outside this weekend. #mindblown #dreadmill
- I would say my goal this week to stress less has been… derailed. I should give myself some credit, this week has thrown a lot but I still continue to smile at work. #majorpoints #stressless
- Friday I lose a lot of my beloved tv channels. I had to make the choice to continue to eat tuna, eggs and popcorn till I can’t stomach them or pay less each month. I don’t spend too much time in my apartment so I decided cable was the best to go. They are taking it out Friday so I am attempting to rot with brain each night with as much of the channels I won’t be getting anymore. #bargainshopper #giveandtake #nomoredegrassi
- It may be in the single digits but I still sleep with my windows open. I get super claustrophobic without them open. Like I just enjoy being able to hear people outside and get some fresh air. Not sure if guests enjoy the temperature drop though my apartment tends to have. #winterfreeze #bundleup
- What is it about a yellow lined notepad that makes you feel uber productive? #todoontodo #liststilltheend
- I am slowly becoming a regular. I bet there are a few of you out there that have that coffee shop regular status. For me, let’s just say mine are less glamorous. Ready? CVS guy – I am always on the hunt for my vitamins are on sale, so I will go into this local one and not buy anything. I just check for the sales. Well he torments me, like blocks the door, asks me about my crazy colored running shoes. He is young so I know he is joking with me. Yet, I get embarrassed every single time. #pleaseletmebe Cleaning guy - I always see him coming back from my workouts and then again as I leave the building for work. The funny part is that is usually about 15 minutes apart because I am not a true girl and it takes me 10 minutes to shower and get ready. He is always baffled by my quick costume change. #iswearishower Metro girl - Do you have these people? Like the ones you see everyday at the same location yet you never acknowledged each other? She gives me a major bitch face so I usually don’t even try. #whatchaknowaboutme Paper man - At each metro stop there are people who hand out free papers. Well, there is one overly friendly man that I pass when I am running at 6 am. I see him on my way out and on my back. He is always grinning and chasing after me as a joke as I go by. He too thinks I am quite crazy because usually there is a good hour between when I see him. #distancerunnerwoes
- Work has picked up quite a bit. Meaning organization is all that saves me right now. Imagine a girl covered in sticky notes, ya that’s me. #don’tforget #jobsonjobs
You see with lack of mojo comes an overflow of rambles. You dig? Back to my long day, hope you all have a great Thursday?
Question: Give me your hashtag for today.