No lie, it is hard to concentrate with an adorable dog next to me. I probably should have warned you that I turn into the crazy dog lover when I am home. My low flux of tweeting the past two days is making me crave some… oh yes, hashtags.
- It’s been a Mumford & Sons kind of mood lately. Especially The Cave. #can’tgowrong
- Notice anything? I finally did my Snack Attack page. Woof was it a project but I am proud of putting it all in one spot for you guys. Not only does it have links to the Snack Attack post but also links to each of the product websites. Now I feel even more excited to possibly create a link image and work on my other pages. #productivityatitesfinest
- Tummy issues are on the rampage. I have been trying to ignore them the past week but now it is full force, like back to the not digesting food force. This doesn’t help anything at all. #tmi #whybodywhy
- My friend posted this on my Facebook wall. I believe this is why the world is ending. #ihatecats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi8VTeDHjcM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
- I am nervous the hairdresser is going to judge me today when I show her my split ends. “I swear lady, I do actually know what a pair of scissors are” #overayear #whoops
- The only thing keeping me slightly mentally sane has been my running. My mind tends to race at all times of the day but once I lace up it is like my mind goes blank, crazy but crazy good. #mizunolove #hitthepavement
- Guess what? I have now done FOUR things on my 22 before 23 list. Check Check Check and Check. Sent a care package, make it two yesterday. Seeing the Nutcracker tonight, boo ya. Bought a pair of pants thanks to pv.body. Quality time with mom and sister – jamming in the car counts right? #dominate #smallsteps
- I added more blogs to my google reader. Why do I do this to myself? I now have upwards of 350 I read daily. #rookymove
- I should probably slow down a bit, like to kick this cold/sinus/congestion thing I got going on but I just haven’t been able to. Mental rambles would do no good right now to speak to this. Let’s just say I got some ants in my pants. (If I liked wearing pants…) #toomuchtoosoon #mentalheadcase
- Who likes smoothies? Ever heard of Sambazon? Me neither but boy have these organic superfood juices and smoothies been keeping me going with all these tummy woes. Their promise is a trinity; they promise Pioneering nutrition with premium, high quality whole food Amazon fruits and botanicals, Epic Taste with hand crafted recipes and exotic flavors and Higher Consciousness for supporting our planet and people. Their smoothie line includes Acai (Original, Blueberry & Pomegranate, Strawberry & Banana, and Acai Berry, Yerba Mate & Guarana) and Protein smoothies (Vanilla, Chocolate, Almond & Coconut Milk, Kale & Ginger, and Acai Berry & Chocolate). I even received this pretty sweet wooden bowl with the coupons! Try this stuff out, they even have frozen options you can learn more about on their website. But why not share the wealth? One winner will get 5 VIP vouchers for free Sambazon products as well as the same wooden bowl and spoon. I know I got some bowl lovers out there, yes I am looking at you. All you have to do is leave a comment telling me why you need these superfoods in your life. #acaimehappy #helpmetummy (Giveaway ends Saturday night 12/22 at 8 pm)
- I found Kabocha squash at our local grocery store. I may have gone a little hoarding crazy. I had missed these puppies. #epicdeliciousness #nomonnom
My dog thinks I am insane as I sit here hacking up a lung, singing to myself and laughing at the tv. Multitasking at its finest.
Questions: What is your hashtag today? Why would you want to win the Sambazon giveaway?