Missed my randomness? I sure did. It certainly does come easier when a jam packed week just drags the freak on…
- How am I already on Season 2 Episode 10 of the new 90210 when a. I only started Saturday night, b. I only watch it at night and c. I get home around 730 pm each night? What is worse, there are five seasons total. Oh shoot. I am getting way too invested, I seriously don’t watch real tv anymore, just this show. Insane. Alex go to bed.
- On that note, I have been freaking tired. Like drag myself from my bed each morning knowing that an early morning run will wake me up. It sure does but that process of dragging myself to the door sucks.
- Eek I bit the bullet and finally registered for Rock n Roll half marathon DC in March. It was so tough to do it despite knowing I want to run it – gosh darn money guilt. (Why are races so expensive? Kills me)
- Finished Thirteen Reasons Why – adored it. Holy moses such a quick but powerful read. Powerful is an understatement.
- I don’t know what is up with me this week but work has just dragged.
- I am currently counting down the days to Thanksgiving break, why is it so darn far away?
- If anyone tells me they are watching Dexter I will punt kick you. I am extremely jealous because I adore that show yet do not have that channel. As many attempts as I have tried, I also can’t find a free way to watch it online. (My patent attorney mom would hate me for that)
- Surprise, surprise my stomach is on the fritz. Thank you stress.
- I officially got my offer letter from the running store and will be starting this weekend. Wahoo! Still need to get my official schedule with times for the weekend.
- I am already dreading slash looking forward to grocery shopping this weekend. I need a stock up, I am trying to forget what my wallet will say about this. I have finally realized I just can’t buy all the food I want or the more expensive items you see in the blog world, just not realistic on my budget at all.
- I miss mail. No one in my family sends me letters anymore, did I really grow up that fast?
- I didn’t watch the debate. Politics is something I struggle with. I know I know grow up Alex read a paper – maybe later?
- I am avoiding being deep in this post because honestly there is a lot to flush out.
- My cravings have hit the roof – always for random things. One day I would love to get some nice roasted brussel sprouts, other days I would kill for some whipped cream or sprinkles. I can’t even remember the last time I went to a froyo joint or bought myself any of the holiday goodies. Oh gosh and can I just have a diet coke please? I am lame.
Well that was officially a brain dump. It is that kind of week.
Questions: What is a Thursday thought you want to share? Any new obsessions?