What do you call a blogger rut? A blogut? I feel like while I may have found my groove, I am lacking the creativity of earlier times. Maybe my blog mojo is gone. I need to find that. I just feel grateful you all have stuck with me.
As I search, let’s take two.
Two habits I hate:
- Waking up in the middle of the night thinking, I wonder what time it is and either being a. pleased, b. pissed, or c. in shock at how slow/fast time has gone.
- Comparisons. They taunt me, even though I try hard to force them out.
Two things that bug the living heck out of me:
- People denying themselves the food they really want aka the all or nothing mentality. I swear to you, a piece of candy will not kill you.
- People blabbing about how ‘bad’ they are by eating certain foods, not exercising or thinking they overate. The world will not end, sugar will not kill, time goes on.
Two new food finds I am digging:
- Pumpkin Pie mini meringues from World Market. Drool.
- The Real Deal veggie chips. A crunch made in heaven.
Two running pet peeves on the streets of DC:
- If I am running and being very careful about only taking up one side of the sidewalk, don’t keep freaking walking STRAIGHT INTO ME after seeing me clearly go to one side to let you walk. And don’t just stare at me and chat with your friends as you take up the whole side walk. I will run you down. Period.
- Drivers that refuse to look up and see you are there so you are in that awkward spot of deciding whether to risk you life and cross or wait till they decide they should look up from their phone. HELLO people you are driving, if you run me down I will get your money.
Two last internet searches:
- Races in DC. Yes, I have no money but I keep eyeing races like one day I will be able to afford them. I want to race! So bad!
- How to spell ‘meringues’. My life.
Two (or possibly more..) hilarious search terms for my blog:
- watermelon love – man I haven’t had watermelon in ages, now this makes me want it
- urinated on tree – man I am making such a name for myself!
- are you sad? well here is a picture of a shaved llama – really people? am I this crazy?
Two things you will never find in my apartment:
- A mirror besides the bathroom face mirror. I don’t believe in mirrors, eyes slash minds can be deceiving.
- Scales. Food or body scales. A number is a number. Not a life determinant
Two wishes I want to happen:
- An impromptu weekend trip home, that was free of course
- Winning money or a year of free rent, gosh life would be good
Two phrases I say too often:
- Holy moses.
Two things I am grateful for this Wednesday:
- Legs that can run and get out all the stress of the day.
- Coffee. And more coffee. And then some.
Two things that put a smile on my face today:
- A text from a friend saying ‘naughty’ should not be referred through by food but only in the bedroom. #truestatement
- THIS POST, I mean seriously everything on this I want to scream from the mountains. These are what I live by. Can I be Amanda’s best friend? I feel like we would get along.
Another long work day. Woof indeed.
Questions: What are your take twos today?