Oh yes it is hump day. However with working Saturday I am not sure I can consider this my hump day but who really needs a reason to rock out to Red Hot Chili Peppers?
I was nominated over at Flecks of Green a little while back (sorry for my delay!) for the Sunshine Award. Who doesn’t love some random facts thrown out there? I am hoping to do a post this week (time permitted of course) on my first few nights in the classrooms facilitating the mentor sessions. But for today the facts will do. And because a lot of these you probably already know how I would answer, I will try to add a spin.
Rules: If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 7 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!
Here are the questions:
1. Who is your favorite philosopher? My mom? I mean she is oh so wise. No for real though you caught me. I am a terrible history nerd, who has no background in philosophy or even knows that much about our history. I suck at keeping up with politics and know as a young adult I should be more informed of the world around me. You’re telling me the Real Housewives isn’t real life?
2. What is your favorite number? 11 or 13. I always chose 11 for sports because I thought it was super unlucky and therefore that would make me a badass for choosing it. No lie, I thought I was that ‘out of the box’ cool. I may have stayed away from the preppy surroundings but in order to do that I made sure I defined myself as unique. Gosh, I was such a gem.
3. What is your favorite animal? Frogs. I really have no idea how I got on the frog trend but since I was little I have been collecting frog stuff. I have a lot of frog stuff, a lot. Why I had a fascination with slimy, burping animals -I have no idea? You think my parents would have started to worry about me earlier.
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? Twitter. I am mildly obsessed to say the least. I wake up to it, I fall asleep to it. It is how I stay connected with friends. It also helps when people call you baller at 8 am in the morning. Thank you lovely lady.
5. What is your favorite time of day? Come on. I think anyone who follows me on Twitter could answer this because most of my tweets are between the hours of 530 am and 8 am. I am that kind of crazy. I operate on grandma hours. My prime bedtime is between 9-10 pm and waking up between 530 -6 am works for me. Early bird dinner date? Anyone?
6. What was your favorite vacation? Hard one. Our yearly summers in the Cape were always something I lived for. When we were younger it was summers in the Cape and a school vacation at Storyland. Don’t get me started on the absurdity of that place. But I loved it, who knew oversized story book tales would keep me entertained for a whole three days! The family vacation though that means a lot to me is this past Christmas in Antigua. It was a family vacation that we had never done before but to celebrate my summer in treatment. The fact that I could take this vacation, in a new mindset was such a milestone for me.
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? If I am being a non adhere to my no soda diet I would say Diet Root Beer (oh my goodness get in my belly) but I do love sparkling water – like the cheap stuff they sell for 89 cents at the grocery store, store brand stuff. I go for quality my friends.
9. What is your favorite flower? I kill all plants that come near me, true fact, so I don’t really keep any living things in my apartment. Lillies are my favorite flower and I decided that fact at the prime age of five because my middle name is Lilly.
10. What is your passion? I really can’t answer this. I am struggling with this question right now because I am so in between phases. I have a job, but not a job I see myself doing forever, I have a place to live, but not a place I see myself being forever – what a tough question.
Ugh nominations. Can I just say everyone? Lame I know, you can yell at me later, but I would love to hear some people answer this for themselves!