How is it the last week of September? I mean I am not complaining but I am loving how fast this month went by. Now to just fast forward to Thanksgiving and I am set. Another Tuesday, another day of trades.
I would trade… having to work this Friday and Saturday (yes I spoke too soon) to actually getting the day off we were promised. Sadly, we were informed a program conference has to be held this Friday afternoon from 1230 to 530 pm meaning we will be in the office all day. Womp. Then add a Saturday of work yet again. Plus side? Next Friday and Saturday I get off – hello freedom.
I would trade... still not hearing back about the job for some news already. I am impatient when it comes to things like this so I am itching to know if I got it.
I would trade… these chilly mornings for the heat cranked up again. I know I know people love the fall but I really enjoy running in the heat. I have had to wear a long sleeve and shorts, with still feeling a little cold. I guess I am just not ready to say that winter is coming in a few short months.
I would trade… the recent metro commutes for the summer metro commutes. Ok, now that the year is in full swing the metro commute been a pain. It is packed, crowded and always a race to get in. Monday I nearly bite a girl who literally blocked me from getting into the metro as the door closed in my face. Grrrrr
I would trade.. constant money woes for an ease. I got really frustrated today because I want to get something but then I don’t because I feel bad. I hate that feeling.
Good news? I kind of struggled to get these trades. So why not say what I wouldn’t trade this week.
- My coworder and I getting closer, laughing a lot more and making work seriously fly by
- A new site I discovered similar to Groupon and LivingSocial called Gilt City. I love my deals
- Opening up my new bank account with ease. Thank goodness.
- Doing a plank a day finally!
- Committing myself to an earlier bedtime each night because I felt the amazing effects it had Monday morning!
- Finding out some scary news about family friends but knowing that they are both ok and getting through the situations. Gosh, makes me grateful for what I have even as much as I complain
Ok, off to a full Tuesday including my first mentor session night!
Questions: What would you trade this Tuesday? What wouldn’t you trade?