Holy moses. My concentration on a scale of 1 to 100 is probably about a 1.1. No joke. Not eating since Wednesday night at midnight till tomorrow after my test at 3 is brutal. I have never been more emotional. Brain dump, that is all I got team.
- Be jealous. Yes that below is all I have had in the last 24 hours. I have no idea how I will get it down. I am gagging and typing right now trying to gulp half of it down tonight. The other half is saved for the morning. I need moral support guys, I have a long night and morning ahead of me.
- I have trouble making friends. I couldn’t open that jug so in a desperate, over emotional state I knew what I had to do. I knocked on my neighbors door and asked them to please open this child lock seal. Hot guy please help me open this jug of liquid that will make me shit my brains out all night. Wow Alex, new low.
- Emotions were crazy at work. Not only was I slammed today, I mean slammed, but I was also starving. That means I may have hid under my desk and had a little cry mid day. What got into me, no idea, but that cry was so out of the blue. Emotional Alex is a freaking mess.
- I am not sure when the next time I will be blogging is, most likely not till Saturday night.
- Why no blogging? Because rather than resting off this painful experience, I have to set my alarm for 6 am on Saturday morning to head to work at 7 am for mentor training. Save me please. Please.
- Did I mention I can’t wait till Saturday when I will be eating real food again? Can’t wait.
- I actually got really sad news tonight and I think it added to the emotion. The news just doesn’t sit well. The inpatient place I went to in Somerville is closing down… permanently. This place was unlike most treatment places which is why it was so successful for its patients. It was a house for patients over 18, totally voluntary and max had 10 people. It was in a quaint neighborhood in a small old fashion house, so unlike the hospital type settings you normally hear about. This place helped me heal, helped me recover and now it is closing. I just don’t even know what to say.
Sorry I am lame tonight. Things can only go up from here – well after 5 pm tomorrow.