Who knew I would have a lot swirling in my head on a Saturday night? I am currently sitting on the floor of my apartment completely wiped thanks to walking all over the world to grocery shop. What I wasn’t expecting was that my favorite snacks, seriously all of them, would no longer be at the stores. Aka I came home empty handed. Sad Alex.
- 13 miles this morning rocked. What didn’t rock was the pain I had in my stomach the whole freaking time. Two pit stops (one in a bush) and I called it a day. I really wanted to do more than 13 but my stomach was not having any of it. I really hate this, work was almost embarrassing because my stomach was doing anything but cooperating.
- I would love to run the 10 mile race tomorrow that I got free admission to but getting there on the metro with switching lines at 6 am is not going to happen. I couldn’t even ride the metro today because it was only running on one track. No worries, I am thinking a 10-11 run around here will do the trick.
- I don’t go all mushy on you a lot but can I just say how freaking blessed I feel so have my newly married buddy a block from me. We went on an hour and half walk just talking. Talking the whole time. I really needed it, I needed her. Homesickness has been coming in strong waves so just being able to hear her voice gave me relief. Also, if you had told me I would have a new buddy to text every single day, at any hour, about any crazy thing I would have called a bluff. But I do and I can’t be more happy.
- If you saw my twitter, you may have seen me tweet about my mom setting me up with a guy. Well, it was my mom’s friend (a new low) who wanted to set me up with a graduate student at John Hopkins. It is totally in his field to contact me because a. I can’t get to him so he would have to come to me and b. I have none of his info, he only has mine. This could be something that actually comes through or something that falls flat.
- I am getting more and more anxious because the second job lady still hasn’t emailed me. I am desperate for this job, I mean it. I spend not nearly enough each week on groceries or even necessities BECAUSE I am so fearful of spending money I don’t have. I am not making money, period, because of all my bills. I can’t even imagine when come January I have to pay three student loans off. My anxiety is freaking skyrocketing. My budget for everything has been reduced each week because of that but honestly I am not happy with that. I know I have to do it but I miss just the ease of doing things I want to do without the worry of money. Gosh, crossing my fingers for this job to come through. I don’t care how busy I am.
- I really don’t want to do this colonoscopy come Friday. Not only do I need to take a vacation day in my skimpy number of vacation days but I have to pay to basically be on a liquid diet for two days and drink those drinks the night before. Why does that sound appealing? It doesn’t. At the same time, I have been (excuse me) going non-stop for over 48 hours. That can’t be good.
- I miss home.
A relaxing Saturday night to clear my head. My last Saturday of not working this month. Sounds like a plan to me. Have a wonderful Saturday night and Sunday! Don’t forget to enter my giveaway!
Questions: What is going on during your Saturday? Any fun Sunday plans?