Literally and figuratively. Since traveling home let’s just say things have been less than ideal.
- Rain down the Cape today and tomorrow. No beach for me.
- Puking all night last night at home and thought I was good. An hour into my run couldn’t believe the nauseous that hit me. Enter more sickness. Today I feel like I have been run over by a large bus or truck. Seriously. I am a mess.
- I realize I am carrying a lot of anxiety. I randomly broke down to my mom. I feel like I can’t catch up. I am sick of getting sick. Gr.
- I have done nothing I actually needed to do for errands in town and now that I am down the Cape I can’t. This makes me even more stressed.
- I think I may have a tooth problem, I can’t bite down on the left side of my mouth. Wow my timing is ideal lately.
- My mom can see I am stressing hardcore. I think she wishes she could come down and help get me settled, take me grocery shopping, etc but just knows it is nearly impossible right now with her work.
- I HATE MY FREAKING STOMACH. That is all.
I hate that I am complaining, while I am home, while I am with my family. I just wish I felt better.
I kind of want to delete this post because I don’t like this attitude I have at all. Instead I will just hit publish and know it can only go up from here.
Questions: What turns your mood around?