It is a double post day, so check back in later this afternoon!
I know, no trade em up? Oh don’t worry, tomorrow you will get a trade em up Wednesday. Less rhyming but double the fun. I swear.
I am still in awe that each foodie pen pal I participate in that I keep getting things I have never heard of, absolutely love and dominate within the few weeks I get them. Whoops! Thanks again to Lindsay for putting this on each month, it truly is a huge project. Check out the rules and how you can get involved here!
I keep getting readers so I can’t tag them but boy did Crystal deliver. I am super excited to share some of these gems with you.
- Handwritten card on beautiful paper, how adorable! I loved reading it.
- A hand painted food quote that is now perfectly perched in my OWN kitchen. It was the first and only addition to my bare apartment.
- Quinn Popcorn: I had never heard of this. It is popcorn that you pop the corn and then add in the seasonings that come prepackaged outside the actual popcorn. This one came with a butter liquid and parmesan/garlic powder. I love cheesy garlic goodness. So tasty.
- Wonka Sploshberry Gummies: I mean need I say more? Chewy candy .. scratch that any form of sugar passes with flying colors.
- Ginger Fusion Caramels: I am not usually a caramel person so I was apprehensive about trying these. However, ginger is so up my alley so I gave them a try. Chewy goodness for sure. It had a subtle hint of ginger that delivered a punch after you chewed it. The caramel taste wasn’t too overpowering either. Perfection. This sample did not last long.
- Brown Rice Bread Crumbs: Have you ever heard of this? I have not! I bought onions at the store this week because I am going to make baked onion rings. So pumped.
- Multi-Seed Crackers: I have had these crackers, they are ok. But these were Roasted Garlic flavor and boy was I sold. Way better than the others I have tried.
- Antioxidant Max Tea: Haven’t been sick, that’s a good sign it is working right? I don’t really like hot fruity tea but I have been making this cold for work and it really is a great find.
As you can see, I got a great package. New foods are always so much more fun to discover when someone else recommends them. That is why I just love this foodie pen pal. Thank you Crystal, you nailed it!
Questions: What of these have you tried? Any new food find you want to share?