Remember, still go check out the Soy Protein giveaway from earlier today.
Me and my stomach have not always been friends. Most recently, I have been using probiotic to help regulate and aid digestion. Still I needed more help. Enter GoodBelly.
As with anything, I wanted to know the facts about digestive health and how a probiotic could help. GoodBelly delivered.
- Since 70% of the body’s immune system dwells in the digestive tract, a properly functioning digestive system is essential to maintaining overall health.
- GoodBelly is dairy free, soy free and vegan. (They did warn me it is not necessarily gluten free HOWEVER they have had employees who are allergic to gluten take the challenge and not get gluten intolerant side effects.)
- Probiotics dwell in the intestine, thrive off the same nutrients as undesirable bacteria, they help lower the guts pH, and then they are released back into the world when the cells of the intestinal lining shed, which is why it’s important to continue probiotics daily.
- Straight to the facts… “GoodBelly probiotic drinks contain live and active cultures of the patented probiotic strain, Lactobacillus plantarum299v (Lp299v). This particular strain was chosen out of many, due to the 16 well-documented research trials that indicate their ability to promote healthy digestion.* Additionally, these trials substantiate that Lp299v has a superior ability to survive the stomach’s harsh acidic environment in order to inhabit the intestine.”
GoodBelly was kind enough to ask me to do the 12 day challenge. Heck, any sort of challenge that could help my stomach woes. That means 12 days of GoodBelly probiotics products added into my daily routine. But why do a challenge alone? Due to lack of fridge space and of course wanting a co-companion, I am starting the challenge with one lucky reader. The 12 day challenge is easy, take one serving of GoodBelly juices or products for 12 consecutive days and see how you feel. A reader will be chosen on Wednesday (July 25th) at 7 pm to get vouchers to participate in the 12 day challenge with me.
To enter leave a comment why you think GoodBelly 12 day challenge will be good for your overall health. Addition entries include
- Follow GoodBellyDrink on Twitter
- Like GoodBelly on Facebook
- Follow me on Twitter (@shabesa)
- Tweet about this giveaway!
Can’t wait to have another happy tummy companion do this challenge with me!