I wrote this whole post and somehow lost it. Man, those moments just blow.
Anyways, Kelly nominated me for this award and I had to oblige. I love these because I get to learn even more about some of my favorite bloggers out there. You all know plenty about me already but another go at it never hurts. (Also, rules in a short recap – tag back, five randoms, seven (+lucky 1) nomination!)
1. I walk fast. This is no exaggeration. I think it is years of having to keep up with my mom and her long legs that have caused this. I always have friends comment to slow down or what’s the rush. I mean it is just the way I roll. So if you waddle and then slow down as my train is pulling in, you will get a little huff. If you drag your Uggs as you slowly clomp down the hall, I will give you that side glance. PICK UP YOUR FEET. (I think this is primarily why I never got into the Ugg fad)
2. I am the most indecisive person around. Would you believe I have had the Healthy Living Summit on my web bookmarks since it came out and that I have visited it everyday debating about what to do. I can’t decide anything. I think it is because I am such a pros and cons type person so I always wonder the but ‘what if’. Makes life decisions very challenging.
3. I want to meet a blogger. Not in a creepy way but seriously I want to. I am sick of friends and family not getting this blogging thing. They laugh and just wonder why I choose to spend my time on the computer. They don’t get that blogging has given me a huge confidence boost, I feel for once that I can say what I want and be who I am. Only a fellow blogger could get that.
4. I have a god sister. Ya, probably doesn’t really exist but I have one. My parents are her god parents so since we were younger, that is how we always thought of each other. I have known her since we were both quite young. My sister, Jenna and I were the inseparable three. My dad actually went to prom with her mom. Crazy. We all used to make up quality dances (Backstreet Boys and Shania Twain songs were all covered) and elaborate shows. Jenna and I were so close because we also did ballet together. Even though we never went to the same school, our friendship was beyond tight. All three of us even had our band ‘Buds’ (theme song and all). Distance may separate us but every time we are back together the memories flood back. I love that. Want to know a secret? Her mom let me read an essay she wrote about me in high school that talked about how she saw so much strength in me despite me seriously struggling with an eating disorder at that point. She saw through that disorder and still loved me. I almost cried when I read it. I hope we can pass the tradition on and our kids become god sisters as well.
5. I am that person who will chat with anyone on public transportation. Of course not in a weird way but when someone asks me a question or wants to know about a shirt I am wearing, I am more than willing to have a long conversation with them. I kind of love the company and conversation. This makes me really seem like a weirdo. However, my stop is last so by the time I am almost to work the metro looks like this. So lonely.
I nominate… because I want some juicy randoms about these awesome girls…
Maren @ Maren’s Morsels
Meg @ A Dash of Meg
Tessa @ Amazing Asset
Kate @ Work in Progress
Katie @ Katie Moves
Haley @ Health Freak College Girl
Katie @ Peace Love and Oats
Colleen @ The Chocolate Mile
Questions: What is a random fact about you? What is a term you use that others probably don’t?