Well, not really. I love my trade em up Tuesdays and Marvelous Mondays but I was a little behind the boat on the Thursday Thoughts. How about we just call these Freaky Friday F(r)andoms. Oh gosh bad joke.
- Can you believe I actually made an epic list for this post just like my epic to do this I showed yesterday? Would anyone even be surprised by that?
- Something that has been popping up (recently seen hints of it on Fitting It all In and For the Love of Kale) are professions in the health related sphere. Never before blogging did I ever even consider a career where food, fitness and health would play a role. I think I always thought my past would be a huge set back when it came to trying to gain respect in that field. Can I tell you a secret? I am so freaking intrigued by it! I have been looking into IIN and while right now it is not something I can give my time to, I know this next year in the internship is going to fly by, meaning I need to start planning. Frankly, I don’t think my family would support me in going into a career in this scope but I hope I can find some niche that I can start experimenting with.
- PDA is not ok. My eyes had no where else to look yet again on the metro when a group of five kids stood right in front of me in a giant cluster of grossness. Why yes, I did snap a picture before they scattered from my evil glares.
- Last night, I read back on my What Holds you Back post. I realize right now a lot of what is holding me back is fear, fear of trying those new things and taking the change to switch it up. I have been scheming up a few posts that really open up my vulnerability. I think that is a first step to what I need to push through this time.
- Ran with my new peace sign Sprigs Banjees. The best invention ever. For someone who lacks arm muscle (wish I could say I was working on this…) it stayed put the whole time without budging. And boy did I sweat! Thanks Blonde Ponytail!
- I am sad I can’t get the money to attend the Healthy Living Summit. I want to go so bad. This would truly be that moment of doing something I would NEVER have done in the past or felt comfortable in doing. Plus I would have got to meet Maren and all the other peeps attending! (Dream come true, seriously! Thinking about it realistically, I would probably be the kid in this situation – can you hear the save me being screamed by its eyes?… )
- I need to find a way to splurge. I am one of those people that doesn’t buy the fun food at the grocery store, or the impulse candy/froyo when I need a lift. I hate that about myself. I know saying it and saying I can change it is a lot easier than actually doing it.
Lucky me, today is the first day of my weekend. I am feeling the productive juices flowing.
Questions: What helps you give into the fun things? What is something you wish you could do but would be unsure of outside support?