No, I am not looking for a date. But I mean if you know of any free guys out there I am game. Ha… but seriously.
Bad moods can linger or at least I can feel too defeated to try and change them. What a better reminder than what I am loving this Wednesday to remind me that with every uphill there is a downhill.
- My morning runs. I have been exhausted by the end of the work day so granted have made it to no workout classes. Instead of feeling bad about this, I remember how much butt I kicked in the morning heat. How is it so freaking hot even at 6 am? Whatever, I sweat, I come back, I love it.
- Learning the ropes. Today was an eye opening day at work. I went to all three High Schools in DC that we have Build classes in (Roosevelt, Maya Angelou and Eastern). I got to meet 2 of the 5 teachers that I will be working with closely all year. Most of all, I got a feel for where I would be. Not going to lie, I was freaked out. Metal detectors and police officers at each entrance. Being the minority. Them telling me I need to drive to the schools because walking is too dangerous. Most of all, I worry about the kids liking me. I am not their teacher, I am there to be their friend and guider through this program. I want them to like me so bad but worry at the rocky introductions in September.
- Foodie pen pal box came. Um, wish I could disclose now but I can’t. Let’s just say I am currently suffering from a sugar coma.
- Making lists. I have a lot going on right now between everything. However, the lists are making me feel more in control and calmed down. I have a grocery list (using all of your tips) for this weekend, a weekend to do list, a Bikram class schedule… I could go on.
- Wearing work clothes. Whoa did I just say that? Yes I did. The girl who freaking hates getting dressed is loving the clothes I have been wearing. Wooo hoooo.
- Coffee. Plain and simple. My morning coffee I make is the jam. Black with a few drops of Vanilla NuNaturals Drops and I’m set.
What I am not loving….I had to go there.
- Feeling run down and dehydrated. I don’t know if I am just not to this humidity but I haven’t been feeling so great. Low energy, slightly dizzy during the day. This could be a lot of things but I think it is also dehydration.
- Stomach problems. My eating has been bad, not bad but too little. My stomach has been doing crazy things and nothing is sitting well. Got to figure this out stat so I can up what I am eating. I think it will help with my energy.
- Sugar coma. I went too long without eating and all that I had available with sugar. Enter the gross, guilty feeling that has defended. I hate these moments. Stupid Alex.
- Crappy apartment internet. I mean seriously, this post may be picture less because I can’t get the internet to stop being so spotty. I barely can read my reader. Grrrr. Irks me so much.
It surely is hump day. Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week so I know I will be itching for tomorrow night.
GIVEAWAY WINNERS PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP OR I WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE NEW ONES TOMORROW NIGHT. That is all.
Questions: What are you loving lately? What are you not a big fan of right now? What lists are you making?